BETH HART LIVE AT THE OLIMPIA PARIS(2020)-MP4



  • Tell Her You Belong to Me
  • Sugar Shack
  • Close to My Fire (Cover de Slackwax)
  • For My Friend (Cover de Bill Withers)
  • Try a Little Harder
  • I'll Take Care of You (Cover de Bobby “Blue” Bland)
  • Fire on the Floor
  • Rub Me for Luck
  • Jazz Man
  • Easy
  • Learning to Live
  • Isolation (Tema original de Beth Hart Band)
  • Mama This One's for You
  • Take It Easy on Me
  • Without Words in the Way
  • Baby Shot Me Down
  • If I Tell You I Love You (Cover de Melody Gardot)
  • Love Gangster
  • Spanish Lullabies
  • Woman Down
  • Bad Woman Blues
  • I'd Rather Go Blind (Cover de Etta James)
  • Músicos:Beth Hart:teclado,guitarra acústica y voz
  • Jon Nichols:guitarras eléctricas,guitarra acústica y guitarra española
  • Tom Lily:bajo y contrabajo
  • Bill Ransom:batería y percusión
  • Para descargar clic en el logo El Almirante


  • Comentarios

    Entradas populares